Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Update

Well, I've been working on my model some more, but the Maya on my lab computer was not working and we had to do this game design contest (which my team won!), so I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked. 

I now have all the limbs connected to the torso, and she has two feet!  You'll finally be able to see the ruffles on the socks that I was talking about as well as some ruffles I added to the sleeves.  All I have left to do is the head.  Then I'll be able to cut down on some of the polygons and add the final details. 

Then I get to start on my gothic character!  She'll be much quicker since I'll just be adapting Claire. 

I haven't forgotten about posting my concept art, I've just been too lazy to plug my scanner in.  I promise I'll upload the pictures, though.  :D

Here are some more progress pictures:


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment