Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Haven't posted in a while

It's been a while since my last post, but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything.  My model is nearly complete now.  I just have to finish up her face.  (She needs some eyes)  I had to make some preliminary screenshots for class, so I thought I'd post a couple.  The background is something I just threw together.  And nothing has textures yet, but you can see how the model is looking so far. 


 

That's all for now.  I'm tired...

1 comment:

  1. By the way, if you want to smooth some of the poly surfaces so they don't look so boxy, under the polygons menu, go to normals > average normals options. Make sure the threshold is set to 0 or as low as possible and select apply after you select the faces you want smoothed. It's about the same thing as Max's smoothing groups.

    ReplyDelete